[Sprite Animation] Link VS Lloyd [Sprite Animation] Link VS Lloyd

This was very well animated. I cant help but feel like its inspired by super smash flash 2? heh but thats kool bro, keep up the good work.

HatimId responds:

Well, I only found out about Lloyd from SSF2 so you could say that. :P
Thanks!

Cum Pump Castle Cum Pump Castle

Not Bad, smooth animation, nice sound effects, voice sounded weird but imma just assume thats what u were going for so it works. All in all, pretty good, only question i have is why?!

VoiceManDango responds:

The answer to your one question is supply and demand.

Link vs Cloud Link vs Cloud

Fresh, clean, and if u ask me, pretty awesome! The conclusion was right since link is faster and all (watch Death battle) and it was done very well. Love sprite fights! Keep up the work buddy!

Superman V Goku Superman V Goku

Great! Pretty good animation, and voice acting was okay, but ideas and jokes were funny. I couldnt stop laughing once i saw lelouch, and then laughed more when i heard purpleEyesWTF! Overall, it was awesome!

Xionic Madness 4 Part-3 Xionic Madness 4 Part-3

This was too awesome for me not to watch just once! It was a perfect story line, that had been confusing but soon but it self together, piece by piece! Loved it from beginnning of the series to the end! and this ending was amazing! But i have an idea that i know may be ignored but, its an idea. The girl at the end, Enid right? If she gets her own series, have her find more ppl with skill that help her out with the cause to take down those ppl! Like during the series she finds ppl with excellent skills why aid her no? meh, all things aside, THIS WAS AWESOME! >:D

Incident:010A Incident:010A

this is why u play madness nexus, u kill this bastard the way hank is suppose to, lol awesome flash though :P

StarCraft: The Hunt 1/2 StarCraft: The Hunt 1/2

NO! you broke the I-gun!

Dude, awesome annimation, okay voice work, and funny jokes! i laughed alot and im somtimes hard to make laugh! dude u did an awesome job! :D

Ganon's Therapist Ganon's Therapist

brotherhood

when the therapist said brotherhood it showed an assassins creed character, lol, naw but great flash, and funny eneding XD

Pokemon PSA Adventure Ep1 Pokemon PSA Adventure Ep1

high

lol that dude was high XD nice

Xionic Madness 2 Xionic Madness 2

lol starcraft

this is a great animation, and i love in the bios, it says how Xero likes starcraft and that Omega likes templar knights, lol, always love those funny little extras :D